How To Apply
Application to the Post graduate programmes can be done online at mouauportal.edu.ng
To Apply online, please read the instructions below:
- Make sure to have all necessary documents and information ready such as Transcript, certificate, etc before proceeding.
- Visit the university website at mouau.edu.ng or mouauportal.edu.ng
- Click on “Post Graduate 2016/2017 Online Application” tab
- Read more details about the Application to the Post Graduate studies here
- When you are ready to Apply, click Here
- Fill the form that comes up in the next page with accurate information, then click the submit button
- Ensure that you note your Application Number as that is the id with which application would be completed after payment is done.
- The next page will lead you to pay for the Application form, which is done via the Remita Gateway platform.
The Remita payment platform generates an RRR number with which payment of N10,000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash.
Note: Transaction charges apply.
9. After payment has been made click here to continue application.
Completed application forms and all relevant documents should be enclosed in an envelope marked PG Admission and returned to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike,
Umuahia, Abia State.
Academic transcript should be forwarded from the Institution of origin to the same address before the closing date. Please note that any candidate whose transcript is not received will not be considered for admission.
Note: Closing Date
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms and transcript for the 2016/2017 is two months from date of publication.
For enquiries about the Application Process, send an email to email@example.com