In order to conclude the ongoing 2017/2018 admissions, the University has few openings for admission of candidates with the right JAMB subject combinations into the underlisted programmes:
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science/Animal Production
- Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management
- Forestry and Environmental Management
- Soil Science
- Agriculture (Plant Health Management)
- Agriculture (Agronomy)
- Rural Sociology and Extension
- Agricultural Science Education
- Home Economics Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Industrial Technology Education
- Physics Education
- Chemistry Education
- Mathematics Education.
For avoidance of doubt, the right JAMB subject combinations are:
For items 1 – 11:
- Physics or Mathematics
- Biology or Agric. Science
For items 12 – 15:
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply in writing to the Chairman of the University Admissions Board stating the following:
- JAMB Registration number
- JAMB Subjects and scores
- Screening Score
- Course sat for in JAMB
- Two alternative Courses of choice, in order of priority (from the list, 1 – 15 above).
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Deadline for applications is Wednesday, 17th January, 2018.
Applications should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, Admin. Building, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
Jacinta N. Ogwo-Agu (Mrs.)