- Ranking 10th position in the University webrometric in 2016 from 25th position in 2015
- Restoration of MOUAU domain/web
- Antivirus activation in the University (Campus wide Anti Virus Installation)
- Restoration of Universal Mandatory Information Technology Training (UMITT)
- Restructuring of DICT/ICT Resource into one Directorate.
- Creation and implementation of ICT college Hubs for effective ICT impact
- Creation of functional Units and assignment of responsibility to individuals.
- Revitalization of work ethics among ICT staff
- Restoration of ICT professional Training like Oracle, GSCO, Microsoft Office, etc within the campus
- Revamping the ICT Resource Centre for aggressive revenue generation
- Upgrade of campus internet bandwidth from 8mbps to 20mbps.
NOTE: in less than no time, the internet coverage will be throughout the University campus.