Skip to main content
How To Apply - Continuing Education Centre
How To Apply
- Candidates visit the university’s website www.mouau.edu.ng or www.mouauportal.edu.ngand clicks on the CEC Fresh Registration tab, Candidates clicks on CEC Application guidelines, reviews the Guideline and clicks on the Apply Button.
- Candidates are required to enter their name and Email address to be able to generate a CEC application number with which application process will be done with.
- Candidate gets a transaction reference to pay N5, 000 forthe admission form.
- Fees are paid online via the Interswitch Gateway platform at the MicrofinanceBank
- Candidate proceeds to fill an online application form.
- The completed online form is printed in hard copy, and, a copy is submitted to Room 6, B.Sc. Unit, CEC
- Candidate pays N1,000 (manually) as screening fee @Room 6, B.Sc. Unit, CEC
- CEC does the screening and releases a list of students who pass the screening exercise and offered admission.
- Admission list is sent to portal for upload
- Candidate gets a transaction reference to pay N10, 000 for Acceptance Fees
- Fees are paid ONLINE via the Interswitch Gateway platform at the MicrofinanceBank
- After payment of Acceptance fee of N10,000, Candidate’s O’Level result(s) are verified at the portal and candidate proceeds to CEC B.Sc. Unit for documentation with all original documents and photocopies
- CEC issues Authority to Pay Fees to the students
- After screening at CEC a, an online clearance is done for the candidate so as to proceed to pay school fees.
- Candidate gets a transaction reference to pay School Fees
- Fees are paid ONLINE via the Interswitch Gateway platform at the MicrofinanceBankand a Matriculation Number is generated for the student
- Student proceeds to complete their Bio data and do their Online Course Registration.
- With this, the student returns to CEC with a Matriculation number and five copies of online documents and five copies of other credentials for documentation and record keeping.