- The Academic structure of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike is patterned along the CoIIege/School/ department format. This is appropriate and will be retained.
- My Administration shall maintain the existing organogram of the university while adopting a committee system in running the affairs of the university. It is my belief that the creative genius of every individual is stirred in issues that stimulate debate which do amount to in-depth analysis of a matter in a problem-solving exercise, and yield positive solution.
- All officers of the University shall be given free hand to operate at their optimum for the overall achievement of our goals. Through a feedback mechanism, identified problem areas in management's policies after impact assessment on both staff and student are made known to avert crisis.
- There will be a weekly meeting of all principal officers to constantly monitor the tempo and review the functioning of all parts of the University.
- There shall be an Expanded Management Committee made up of all Principal Officers, Deans and Directors, which will meet at least once in three months to review the performance of the University.
- The Directors of Works, Physical Planning, Academic Planning, Information Communication Technology, Health Services and/or other members of the Expanded Management Committee may core Management meetings; and
- Twice every semester, all Heads of Units/Departments will be invited to the meeting of the Expanded Management Committee.
Students are invited to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity and July ICT boot camp…