Dike, Kelechi Chioma
Principal System Analyst/Programmer
Directorate of Information and Communication Technology,
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike
· Proficient use of all Microsoft packages – MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS Project
· Proficient use of MS Operating Systems, Internet Applications, SQL, Unix OS, Oracle10g, Email and Internet
· Working knowledge of Computer Hardware,Software Installation, User Interface (UI),
· Excellent communication skills (oral/written) demonstrated in my current job role.
· Well experienced and confident in leading discussions on vast areas of interest developed in my previous/recent job role.
· Excellent presentation skills developed through leading class presentations as part of my degree
· Work as part of the university of Nottingham timetabling and exam team to assist with the day to day responsibilities
· Worked as part of the team in a retail store in attending to customers and making sure they have the best of shopping experience
· Ability to interact openly and build good relationships developed through my involvement in organizing various fundraising events with UNICEF and 58i Aspire
· Co-ordinated various group projects as a Team Leader during my degree program.
Analytical and problem solving
· Involved in extensive data analysis (statistical and raw data), business analysis and problem solving in my current job role.
· Ability to analyse trends and using information obtained to forecast, plan and strategise.
· Provided solutions for numerous business problems as part of degree course and current job role.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
2011 Institute of Leadership and Management (Project Management in Higher Education)
2008 – 2009 MSc. Management of Information Technology
(University of Nottingham)
2001 – 2006 BSc. Estate Management
(Abia State University, Nigeria)
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike- Senior System Analyst/Programmer (June 2013- till date)
University of Nottingham, Timetabling & Exams Office- Timetabling/Room Booking Officer (Jan 2010- July 2012)
Home Fundraising Nottingham – Fundraiser for Oxfam 365 (Oct 2009-Nov 2009)