- Intending PG students should check ONLINE on the UNIVERSITY PORTAL website as stated below:
with the online PG Application Number (E.g. PG/APP/2017/00….) to see if they have been given admission.
- If Intending PG student has been admitted, he/she proceed to print the online admission letter before accepting the offer of admission.
- Once student has acknowledged the admission, student can generate RRR code for acceptance fee of 25,000 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
- After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening, collection of hard copy of admission letter and fees advice.
- Admitted PG student drops a copy of admission clearance notification slip at MOUAU PG ICT room (Room A5) for online clearance.
- Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.
- After payment of School fees charges, PG student proceeds to complete the biodata form, thus generating a MATRICULATION number and a personalised Username and Password for easy access to the Portal website.
- Student now proceed to PG School to submit the following complete documents: Biodata form, photocopies of all Remita payments made and any other documents required by PG School, PGSA dues, Admin fees, etc.
- PG students proceed to PG Bursary Unit to pick up Original School fees receipt.
- Admitted student now proceed to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance upon presentation of the original school fees receipt.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- PAYMENTS: Payment can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank debit/credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and proceed to any commercial bank in the country or the MOUAU Microfinance Bank. (For Remita Payment inquiries, call 07068980033).
- ACCOMMODATION: PG Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making payments through their personalised PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.