MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICUTURE UMUDIKE
MOUAU 2017-2018 SCREENING APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Kindly note that Candidate is required to have his/her O’Level examination qualifying details handy with relevant exam body scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
- After payment is done, Candidate returns to the University portal to complete registration.
- Candidate registers for screening exercise by filling a form online and selecting proposed department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to select their O’Level Exam details as required on the form.
- Candidate is to click on the “Fetch result” Button from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- The System will show a popup message button stating that “your result has already been verified by us, Click here to view result”.
- Candidate is required to download the fetched result to verify that result fetched, does actually belong to the candidate.
- If candidate is using two results for qualification, candidate should click on the “Add More” button to add Exam details of the second Exams. Steps 3,4,5 and 6 are repeated
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Candidate fills the form, accepts the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the Submit button. System send copy of submitted forms to candidate’s email for records.
- Return to University website later to check for your results
P.S: if you encounter any challenges during registration, kindly contact the University Portal Office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org