The University Health Services Department is an integral arm of the University saddled with primary function of taking care of the Health needs of the University staff, students and the surrounding communities who may wish to access their health care needs through our health facilities.
The Department is made up of the following units with specialized functions.
- Nursing Unit
- Medical Laboratory Unit
- Environmental Health Unit
- Pharmacy Unit
- Consulting Units
- Medical Records Unit
- Personnel Unit
- X - Ray Unit
- Physiotherapy Unit
Our major activities revolve around provision of effective health care delivery to the staff, students and the surrounding communities. These includes:
- Medical consultations, diagnostics and treatment.
- Family planning services Immunization Services Environmental Sanitations
- Medical screenmg/examinations of new staff and students.
- Anti retroviral treatment.