Here is a daily update to encourage the University Community to Take Responsibility and Stay Safe during this COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap under running water for 20 seconds.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Avoid touching your face & high-contact surfaces to prevent Coronavirus spread.
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.