Marital Status: Single
State of Origin: Imo
L.G.A: Owerri North
Languages: English, Igbo.
v To work in an establishment where administrative and organizational skills will be cultivated.
v To work in an organization where team work, friendliness is their goal within my desire for planning.
v To explore my diligence, versatility and ability to work with minimal instruction in a challenging environment in order to realize predefine organizational goals.
· ABSU Staff Primary School 1995 – 2001
Unity Comprehensive College, Ogbema Central 2007 – 2009
ABUA Secondary School
· Renaissance University Ugbawka, Enugu 2009 – 2015
· Circle Institutional Strengthening Programme 2016
· First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 2001
· Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) 2009
· B.Sc in Computer Science 2015
· Certificate of Induction (Circle) Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Establishments Date Duties Performed
1. National Action Committee on Aids 2012-2013 Community Counsellor/
(NACA) Abia State Chapter Awareness Strategist
2. National Business and Technical 2013-2014 Hardware Repairs and
Examination Board, Ikpoba-Hill, Software Installation
3. Directorate of Information and 2015 till date System Analyst/
Communications Technology Programmer II
1. Resource Person MOUAU UMMITT 2016 – 2017
2. Member, MOUAU ICT UTME/JAMB Examination Exercise 2016 – 2017
3. Member in-charge of (CNREM) for MOUAU Website Data 2016 - 2017
4. Member MOUAU DICT online (JAMB) Registration Exercise 2016 – 2017
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Leadership and organizational skills
· Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
· Strong ability to learn fast
· Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
· Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong team spirit
· High level commitment, punctilious, proactive and hardworking.
Reading, Football and brainstorming.
· Data Capturing and Management of Departmental Data (CNREM)
· Troubleshooting and systems management
· Recommend commercially available system for business organizations for efficient output and user friendly.
· Entering, transcribing, recording, storing and maintaining information in written or electronic form
· Registration of JAMB/UTME exams
Prof. Chukwukere A. Okezie
A.g Managing Director
MOUAU Nig. Ltd.
Mr. Samuel C. Asogwa
Computer Science Department
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture,